Web analytics firm StatCounter is reporting that as of Novermber 2011 Google Chrome has overtaken Mozilla Firefox to become the second most popular web browser worldwide behind Internet Explorer. Chrome has for months now been the only major browser experiencing growth as more and more users get attracted by it’s speed and features such as easily syncing bookmarks and separating each open tab in it’s own session so that if one tab crashes the entire browser doesn’t have to be restarted.
Seeing that Geezam.com is a Caribbean based blog I looked through the browser statistics on StatCounter.com and realized that that Google Chrome is also the top browser in many Caribbean countries such as Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica. Looking at our own visitor stats for Geezam.com showed that 32% of our web visitors over the past year use Chrome, with 29% using Firefox and 23% using Internet Explorer. Cast your vote in the poll below and tell us which is your primary web browser, also feel free to leave a comment.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021
- How COVID-19 information is being shared by Governments in Barbados, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago - February 17, 2021
- British Gov’t Grants Huawei Access to 5G roll-out - January 30, 2020