The Google+ train continues to roll with the announcement that casual games are coming to buzzing (no pun intended) social network. Casual games like Farmville are a big part of what makes Facebook so addictive and Google, not surprisingly, is wasting no time in introducing gaming to Google+. The implementation is promised to not be as chaotic as in Facebook as games will be confined to one universal tab when users can choose to access rather than beating back pigs and chickens from their profile pages. A phased rollout is underway as more and more users are reporting the appearance of a shiny new game tab on Google+.
Below is an excerpt of what Google’s Blog had to say about the addition of games to Google+:
Today we’re adding games to Google+. With the Google+ project, we want to bring the nuance and richness of real-life sharing to the web. But sharing is about more than just conversations. The experiences we have together are just as important to our relationships. We want to make playing games online just as fun, and just as meaningful, as playing in real life.
That means giving you control over when you see games, how you play them and with whom you share your experiences. Games in Google+ are there when you want them and gone when you don’t. – Google Blog
Google+ Games currently has the following titles listed at launch – Angry Birds, Bejeweled Blitz, Bubble Island, City Of Wonder, Collapse! Blast, Crime City, Diamond Dash, Dragon Age Legends, Dragons Of Atlantis, Edge World, Flood-It!, Monster World, Sudoku, Wild Ones, Zombie Lane and Zynga Poker.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021