If you live in the Caribbean, you may have been subscribed to one of FLOW’s money-making 444 services:
- CRBT (Caller Ringback Tune) or Blingback Tunes
- Riddles of the Day
- Spin and Win
This may differ from country to country in the Caribbean, but one thing is sure; removing them is a hassle. Worse, you’re being billed to receive these things, and you cannot make money from it.
CRBT should be a service where you get paid to advertise on behalf of FLOW as I’ve long argued was possible for the Digicel InTunes account as explained in How to set up and manage your Digicel InTunes Account….but that’s fodder for another article!!!
So here is a quick primer on how to unsubscribed from these!!!
How to unsubscribe from CRBT, Riddles of the Day and Spin and Win
To unsubscribe from CRBT, simply text UNSUB to 4444288 to be removed from the list. If you by some chance had set up a login and password for Blingback tunes, you can unsubscribe via this website
To unsubscribe from Riddles, simply text UNSUB to 4444220 to removed from receiving future riddles
Finally for the Rest of the Caribbean, to be removed from the Spin and Win competition, text the word “STOP” to the numbers in the list below remove from OSA (spin the wheel) as shown in the table below:
|Business Unit||Area Code||Shortcode|
|Antigua and Barbuda||268|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||869|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||649|
|British Virgin Islands||284|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||784||4263|
Sharing is caring so share this with the rest of your Caribbean friends!!!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro – True ANC Wireless Earbuds Design gives better Sound Quality - April 7, 2021
- Schneider Electric Healthcare IT Solutions – EDGE, AI , IoT with UPS backup for Servers - April 7, 2021
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021