Yesterday I got the news of a new service launched in Jamaica that promises discounts for customers and exposure for merchants. That service is called “Blast” and with its BlastPass feature can be best explained as social media meets discount shopping.
Services that recommend products and offer discounts is nothing new, but one that embraces social media that put the power in the hand of the consumer is an interesting spin, especially for Jamaica. We’ll be keeping on eye on Blast, the countdown on the website currently reads about two weeks before launch. Check out the clip below for more details on what the service has to offer and visit their website at blastja.com.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021