2013 is less than 3 months old and the tech world is already offering up a lot of exciting news and changes. It wasn’t so long ago that RIM, um I mean Blackberry showed off their new smartphones powered by their all new Blackberry 10 operating system. The familiar Q10 with its hardware keyboard and the trendy Z10 make up the first volley of releases from a rejuvenated Blackberry trying keep to hold on to and expand its shrinking market share.
Are you interested in buying one of the new Blackberry phones? Yes? great! However, even if the answer is no which of the two offerings would you most likely buy? Vote int he poll below.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021
- How COVID-19 information is being shared by Governments in Barbados, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago - February 17, 2021
- British Gov’t Grants Huawei Access to 5G roll-out - January 30, 2020