So after embracing myself in the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 realm for a while its an all new experience its like an all new world of BC2 this is where the game shines. I dare say this is the only place it shines, but I promised my therapist I would think happy thoughts so lets just say it shines brighter here, much much brighter.
As you login to your EA account to play the multiplayer, BC2 has adopted what practically every other game seems to have adopted as of late the inclusion of a leveling system uniquely you start from level 0 instead of level 1. The player has 4 different game types to chose from:
- Conquest where you take control and hold up to 4 areas on the map while dwindling down the resistance,
- Rush the defense or destruction of M-Coms located across the map,
- Squad Rush smaller version of rush which pits two squads (8 players) against each other &
- Squad Deathmatch a traditional game type one team versus the other first to reach a specific frag count wins.
Then you choose from one of 4 class types in BC2
- Assault – it is to not just lead the front lines but also to provide your squad and team members with ammunition because on the battlefield at times they can run out of it rather quickly and otherwise from picking up an opponents weapon which even then you would still run out of ammunition as the Assault Class you are the only one who can provide them with extra ammunition
- Engineer – it is your job to repair any damaged machinery and you are also the one of the main go to guys when a tank pops up seeing that you are one of the few classes that are equipped to take out enemy vehicles
- Medic – it is your job to heal and revive fallen team members
- Recon – it is your job well as reconnaissance to spot and if needed take out well entrenched enemies by great distances this is also one of the one classes which is equipped to take out vehicles and structures via use of C4
Separate from your own level (rank level) there is also the leveling of your class so at times your class will level faster than your rank and visa versa depending on your gameplay BC2 is rather strict with its experience points you really do earn every bit of it if you choose a class but don’t play your role you will find that you get little exp at the end of each match. If you don’t play yoru specific roles with the given classes you will quickly realize that it takes much longer to level them and the same goes for your rank so bad news for all those who love to camp the less active you are is the less you do to support your squad and the overall team and thus the less experience you will gain for your rank.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Ramano (see all)
- Hearthstone: Heroes Of WarCraft enters open beta - January 27, 2014
- Is Netflix a Netjoke? - July 30, 2012
- WiFi On The Go: Digicel MiFi - February 17, 2012
- The Real Netbook Killers: My Impressions of Acer Aspire Timelinex Series - February 5, 2012
- Star Wars The Old Republic Beta Impressions - December 8, 2011