While the rest of the Tech world is taking a break from Tablets and smartphones, Asus is bucking the trend. On Monday August 1st 2016, the Asus ZenPad 3S 10 will go on sale in Taiwan for US$342.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow with an Asus ZenU Launcher has dimension of 240.5 x 163.7 x 5.8-7.16 mm and weighs 430g. Asus ZenPad 3S 10 sport a 9.7-inch touchscreen with 4:3 aspect ratio and 2,048 x 1,536 resolution, specs comparable to Apple iPads and the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
The ZenPad 3S 10 is a very high-end tablet that’s powered by a MediaTek’s MT8176 SoC. the MediaTek’s MT8176 SoC houses a hexa-core CPU with two (2) 2 GHz Cortex-A72 Processors and four (4) 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Processors. With a 600 MHz PowerVR GX6250 GPU, one would easily conclude that this is more of a Laptop than a Tablet. These very powerful processors are supported by 4GB of RAM, 32GB of External Storage.
The cameras is still paltry when compared to Asus’ smartphones such as the ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Deluxe, and ZenFone 3 Ultra described in Asus releasing ZenFone 3 Dragons on Taipei, USA in September 2016; the 8 Megapixel rear camera being nowhere near photograph quality. The Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera is just right for taking selfies, if you’re that kinda person!
The Asus ZenPad 3S 10, however, redeems itself with a 5,900 mAh battery that’s recharged by a versatile USB Type-C port. So maybe this US$342 Asus ZenPad 3S 10 laptop Killer or Gaming Tablet would be on your back-to-school list this September 2016 or on your Wish list for Christmas 2016!
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021
- Samsung lauded by Consumer Technology Association for their Bold Design & Engineering - January 11, 2021
- Huawei Harmony OS 2.0 is Open Source Mobile OS with IoT Integration - January 11, 2021