Computex 2016 held in Taipei, Taiwan saw the unveiling of gadget galore.
Smartphone are on the top of the list this Summer of 2016, as Christmas is only a few months away. Asus, ever the crowd pleaser, unveiled their line of smartphones; the ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Deluxe, and ZenFone 3 Ultra.
I was expecting them to be released sometime later in September 2016. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that their latest Smartphone will be coming out in Taiwan starting July 12. For those on the prowl for something new from Asus, here are the prices:
- US$249 ZenFone 3 ZE552KL
- US$499 ZenFone 3 Deluxe
- US$479 ZenFone 3 Ultra
No info on when they’ll reach the US of A, but at least the prices in Taiwan are known. So shopaholics, get you Scotia VISA Debit Cards and Shopping Trolleys on Amazon in Gear as I’d opined in Amazon is Legally Blonde as the Kindle Fire HD Upgrade is CEO Bezos’s Confessions of an Online Shopaholic.
These smartphones may still be coming by September 2016.
Here’s the link:
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- Huawei donates 500 MediaPad T3 10” LTE tablets to the Ministry of Education - January 16, 2021
- Schneider Electric APC’s Smart-UPS™ line interactive Lithium-ion for IoT and Edge Computing - January 12, 2021
- Huawei passes an independent GSMA NESAS, demonstrating Integrity of their Networks - January 11, 2021
- Samsung lauded by Consumer Technology Association for their Bold Design & Engineering - January 11, 2021
- Huawei Harmony OS 2.0 is Open Source Mobile OS with IoT Integration - January 11, 2021