After months of rumors and speculation about a pending new device to be released by Apple Inc on January 27th the official iPad tablet computer was revealed. Some call it nothing more than a bigger iPod touch or iPhone, some think it will revolutionize mobile personal computing, some can’t get over making fun of the name.
While I personally think the person who signed off on the name of this product should be shot (even if it is Steve Jobs), I’m willing to look beyond the awkward name and look at the device itself and see what it offers it’s users. Without a doubt it offers a lot and is a marvelous piece of technology but frankly that still doesn’t make it more than a bigger more powerful iPod/iPhone.
Apple iPad specs
- 1GHz Apple A4 processor
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution
- 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB solid state drive
- Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Wifi and 3G connectivity
Visit the Official Apple iPad website for more information, features, images and specs.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021
- How COVID-19 information is being shared by Governments in Barbados, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago - February 17, 2021
- British Gov’t Grants Huawei Access to 5G roll-out - January 30, 2020