The highly anticipated Apple tablet computer or iPad has been officially released today with a 3G version expected to be released later this month. The iPad was announced earlier this year and is described as many as not quite a laptop but bigger and more powerful than a smartphone and with access to the application library that was so important to the success of the industry changing iPhone and iPod Touch industry experts expect the Apple to sell hundreds of thousands of iPads in the first weekend alone in over 5 million in the first year.
The Apple iPad is an internet enabled, multimedia and entertainment device offering the ability to surf the internet, watch movies, play video games, read digital books and just about anything it’s legion of app developers can dream up, but the iPad isn’t without a few cracks in it’s armor as the inability to run multiple applications at once and no support for adobe flash somewhat limits the device.
Apple iPad specs
- 1GHz Apple A4 processor
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution
- 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB solid state drive
- Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Wifi and 3G connectivity
Visit the Official Apple iPad website for more information, features, images and specs. Will be you be picking up an iPad?
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021