The geek gods are smiling as a video has been released showing Android running on the iPhone. The tech industry is calling this the biggest iPhone hacking news since the iPhone operating system was first jailbroken. Video seen below.
In case you have been living under a rock Android is an open source operating system for mobile devices based on Linux, developed by Android Inc and owned by the Open Handset Alliance – a business alliance of 65 firms for developing open standards for mobile devices. Member firms include Google, HTC, Intel, Motorola, Qualcomm, Texas Instruments, Samsung, LG, T-Mobile, Nvidia, and Wind River Systems.
Looking forward to more developements related to this breakthrough.
Via – Linux on the iPhone
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021