The massively multiplayer online roleplaying game genre has been a hotbed of big name and highly anticipated releases lately. The latest to enter the spotlight is The Elder Scrolls Online a MMORPG. Announced earlier this year ESO promises to bring everything that it’s single player Elder Scrolls titles is known for to an online multiplayer setting. Th details are just emerging but there is still a long way to go before ESO drops sometime in 2012.
Check out our first video of The Elder Scrolls Online—a documentary-style introduction to the game, presented by members of The Elder Scrolls Online Development Team. This video covers the basics of ESO, including a first look at the game’s Elder Scrolls-style combat system, massive PvP battles, Megaserver technology, exploration-based content, and much more.
Geezam.com will be keeping a close eye on the development of ESO. Visit the Elder Scholls Online for more details on the game, mechanics, factions and more in the game – elderscrollsonline.com
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 5 – String concatenation - March 4, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 4 – Basic Operators - March 2, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 3 – Printing and commenting - February 27, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021