Laptops are no longer the under-powered, heavy, thick as a brick monstrosities they were once and with so many heavyweights in the laptop market the prices have been going down and the quality has been going up. One of the most interesting laptops I have seen in a while is the new Aspire Ethos line of high-end mobile entertainment laptops from Acer that combines killer specs, light weight and oozes with entertainment features that bring your videos, photographs, video games and music to life.
Specs and different models
The new Acer Aspire Ethos will come in two models, a 15-inch AS5951G and 18.4-inch AS8951G, starting at $1,399 and $1,599, respectively. Both will come with Intel Core i7-2630QM 2 GHz (TurboBoost brings that to 2.9 GHz), Nvidia GeForce GT555M, a multi-in-one digital media card reader, gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0+HS wireless networking, an integrated fingerprint reader, a 1.3 megapixel webcam, and backlit keyboard, a USB 3.0 port, four USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, a combo USB/eSATA port, and an IEEE 1394 (FireWIre) port. The 15-inch AS5951G will have 6 GB of ram and the 18.4-inch AS8951G 8 GB. Both will have the choice of hard drives space totalling between 500 GB to 1.5 TB and either a DVD±RW super multi drive or 4×Blu-ray drive.
More on Geezam.com:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 2 – Variables and Data Types - February 23, 2021
- Python Programming Tutorial for Beginners – Part 1 – Hello and Introduction - February 19, 2021
- Jamaican government contractor Amber Group allegedly exposes COVID-19 test results and private data of travelers - February 18, 2021
- How COVID-19 information is being shared by Governments in Barbados, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago - February 17, 2021
- British Gov’t Grants Huawei Access to 5G roll-out - January 30, 2020