As you may know, FLOW Jamaica, as part of achieving their milestone of 1 million customers on Friday May 20th 2016 as relayed beautifully in How Flow Jamaica celebrated 1 million customers with a 99 cents FAM Plan, FLOW Jamaica had launched a 99 cent Plan.
With the 99 cents Plan you get the following benefits:
- 99 cents Plan per minute to call FLOW Mobile and Landline numbers
- 99 cents Plan per minute for International calls to USA, Canada and landlines
All at JA$0.99 per minute on per second billing! All you have to do is activate any 30-Day Prepaid Mobile Internet plan. But how do you activate a 30-Day Prepaid Mobile Internet plan?
Prepaid Mobile Internet plan – Internet on the go on smartphones
Prepaid Mobile Internet plan are basically bolt-ons that allow your smartphone to browse the Internet and access Apps that use the Internet. It’s a part of the perk of having a Talk EZ Calling plan as parlayed in FLOW Jamaica’s Prepaid Talk EZ and XL Value Plans.
To activate a Prepaid Mobile Internet plan, use the following USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) Codes:
- 3 Days $75 75 MB *146*3*1# 75MB to 145
- 3 Days $200 300 MB *146*3*2# 300MB to 145
- 7 Days $400 400 MB *146*7*1# 400 MB to 145
- 7 Days $600 1 GB *146*7*2# 7DAY to 145
- 15 Days $300 300 MB *146*15# 301 to 145
- 30 Days $700 750 MB *146*30*2# 302 to 145
- 30 Days $800 1 GB *146*30*3# 303 to 145
Here’s a handy chart comparing the various Prepaid Mobile Internet plan.
Good to note that if you chose to use Mobile Internet on your smartphone, you’ll be billed at a rate of JA$45 per MB under the Pay as You Use Plan. So it’s to your benefit to subscribe to a 30-day Prepaid Mobile Internet plan to get the benefits of the 99 cents Plan.
Because of the fact that your smartphone will use the credit on the phone if you do not turn off the Data service, it’s best to choose plans with an auto-renew policy or turn off the Data service. You can also disable the auto-renew feature by using the following USSD code:
Sharing is caring so share this article with your friends, encouraging them to switch to FLOW!
Here’s the link:
FLOW Jamaica Twitter Feed: @FLOWJamaica
Like the post above? Check out these related posts:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- FLOW WiFi tested in Barbados heralds Unlimited Wi-Fi Streaming - April 23, 2017
- KSAC to launch Paid Parking powered by Quisk and Digicel Business App - April 14, 2017
- FLOW Lyf Data Plans wins over Whatsapp, Deezer and FLOW Sports Fans - April 12, 2017