The Insurance Company of the West Indies (ICWI) recently launched an Application for the BlackBerry smartphone called ‘Accident Alert.’
Accident Alert facilitates a seamless and simple method of helping clients to call for help, get roadside assistance, as well as record essential details about an accident, in order to ensure that their claims are handled quickly and in a fair manner.
The Application allows Clients to:
- Report a claim as it happens.
- Snap and save accident photos.
- Record important information about all involved in the accident, for example the other driver, witnesses, any injuries received as well as other pertinent details.
- Call119 at the press of a button for assistance from Emergency Services.
- At one click, gain access to ICWI’s 24 hour Road Emergency & Accident Control Team.
- Find contact details for all ICWI locations islandwide.
Accident Alert is a product resulting from a collaboration between ICWI and telecoms company, LIME. For further information or to download the App you may visit www.icwi.com/accidentalert.
Like the post above? Check out these related posts: