FLOW Jamaica is still celebrating having achieved a milestone of 1 million customers as counted in How Flow Jamaica celebrated 1 million customers with a 99 cents FAM Plan.
As a part of their celebration, they’ve launched a 99 cents Plan. Activation of this 99 cents Plan requires that you have a 30-Day Prepaid Mobile Internet plan as downloaded in FLOW Jamaica’s 30-Day Prepaid Mobile Internet will give you 99 cents Plan. This obviously applies to smartphone users.
So it may come as a surprise that there are still Blackberry users out there. So how do Blackberry users activate a 99 cents Plan.
FLOW Jamaica’s Blackberry Plans – Blackberry OS 10 or higher require regular Prepaid Mobile Internet Plan
- Blackberry Chat
- Blackberry Social
- Blackberry BIS (Business Internet Service)
To get these Blackberry services on FLOW Jamaica’s Network, you’ll need to call Customer Care at 100 to have them assist you with provisioning your SIM and Blackberry with the BlackBerry Plans of your choice.
FLOW Jamaica is a little more possessive of the service as pointed out in How to Set Up a Prepaid Blackberry Plan on your BB. There are no activating USSD codes as noted in the Blackberry Service Terms and Conditions.
Instead, you have to top up with required amount and call FLOW Jamaica Customer Care to activate the service. Your Blackberry service auto renews on the due date, with a notification prompting you to top-up with the correct amount.
These BlackBerry Plans apply to older Blackberry’s running OS 7.1 or earlier as shown below:
However, if you have a BlackBerry smartphone with Blackberry OS 10 or higher, you’ll have to activate a regular Prepaid Mobile Internet Plan as described in FLOW Jamaica’s 30-Day Prepaid Mobile Internet gives you 99 cents Plan. Here’s a quick listing of the USSD Codes for Prepaid Mobile Internet Plan:
- 3 Days $75 75 MB *146*3*1# 75MB to 145
- 3 Days $200 300 MB *146*3*2# 300MB to 145
- 7 Days $400 400 MB *146*7*1# 400 MB to 145
- 7 Days $600 1 GB *146*7*2# 7DAY to 145
- 15 Days $300 300 MB *146*15# 301 to 145
- 30 Days $700 750 MB *146*30*2# 302 to 145
- 30 Days $800 1 GB *146*30*3# 303 to 145
Blackberry might not be making comeback anytime soon, but at least FLOW Jamaica still support these trailblazers of Mobile Internet. It also makes me realize that it’s high time I do another Blackberry article!
Sharing is caring so share this article with your friends, encouraging them to switch to FLOW!
Here’s the link:
Like the post above? Check out these related posts:
Latest posts by Lindsworth (see all)
- FLOW WiFi tested in Barbados heralds Unlimited Wi-Fi Streaming - April 23, 2017
- KSAC to launch Paid Parking powered by Quisk and Digicel Business App - April 14, 2017
- FLOW Lyf Data Plans wins over Whatsapp, Deezer and FLOW Sports Fans - April 12, 2017