After months of rumors and speculation about a pending new device to be released by Apple Inc on January 27th the official iPad tablet computer was revealed. Some call it nothing more than a bigger iPod touch or iPhone, some think it will revolutionize mobile personal computing, some can’t get over making fun of the name.
While I personally think the person who signed off on the name of this product should be shot (even if it is Steve Jobs), I’m willing to look beyond the awkward name and look at the device itself and see what it offers it’s users. Without a doubt it offers a lot and is a marvelous piece of technology but frankly that still doesn’t make it more than a bigger more powerful iPod/iPhone.
Apple iPad specs
- 1GHz Apple A4 processor
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution
- 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB solid state drive
- Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Wifi and 3G connectivity
Visit the Official Apple iPad website for more information, features, images and specs.
Like the post above? Check out these related posts:
Latest posts by Kelroy (see all)
- Barbados to host CaribNOG 13 - March 22, 2017
- WhatsApp adds Snapchat-like feature: WhatsApp Status - February 22, 2017
- Pokémon GO expanding to include 80 New Gen 2 critters - February 15, 2017